Angry words incoming!
- I have to say, PvP is actually pretty fun. I have a decent Shadow set on my priest, which is really just a few Hit pieces mixed with my healing set (I like having that PoH 2-piece bonus from T8 while in Shadowform… not really). When I actually get to do some DPS in our raids, I can perform well.
- Playing with my interface recently has made me invest in Mik’s Scrolling Combat Text, X-Perl, SexyMap, Bartender, Tipsy, and Quartz. It’s fun!
- I wish we could have more competent tanks in our guild (see previous post).
- Oh, and you can’t judge me, but I love Spongebob Squarepants. I’m sorry. That stuff is more entertaining than most television… other than Iron Chef, Married With Children, Futurama, and some episodes of Family Guy and American Dad. And Reno 911. Shit son.
- I still hate Exodar. When you ask for people’s DPS and you are responded with a polite “With or without raid buffs?” and you don’t answer… and then when asked a few question later and not answering, I get pissed. If you don’t want to be nailed on the realm forums for douchebaggery, maybe you should actually be nice and respectful. Oh wait. That’s too fucking hard.
- The PTRs are neat but I haven’t done too much other than the new Battleground. What I can say is that it is very fun, very dynamic, and that when you get to launch yourself into the enemy base on a catapault or getting on a giant airship to either blow up your enemies, your enemies’ gate, or leaping off to parachute in… well, it’s great. Coupled with some nice vehicles like Glaive Throwers (which hurt like a mofo) and a few other familiar mechanics, it’s like if Alterac Valley and Arathi Basin had a child. There’s really no Capture the Flag elements (thank goodness)!